10/10/12

I'm coming back!

Yeah. So we haven't seen each other for about 5 or 6 months. I miss my blog! Haha.
Well, I'm no longer a high school-er! I'm officially a college student now. *give me a round of applause hahaha*
Why am I writing? It's because.... I got a massive headache. And I really want to refresh my mind. So I'm coming back here~
GOSHHHHH. I'm currently running a business with my family. And yeah, I wish I could help many people with it.

For this random post... I'm gonna show you my dream-list for this year-end. Whoops, just realized that 2012 is ending very soon!

                                                               Swatch Rainbow Watch!
                                             (Actually I had one of this before, but it's broken alr ~)
                                                                     US$1.000.000!

                                                           A Macbook Pro for college! :D

                                                         Swatch - Cuddle Craft, CUTE!

And the last thing I want is.....
                                                          A set of salmon roll. NYUM!

Random, eh?
Let's just do my best, and God will do the rest.
I hope that my dreams will come true berry soon~
Godblessya, people! <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment